The Centre for Environmental Lawful Research (CELS), a analysis centre on Environmental Lawful Research at the Rajiv Gandhi Countrywide College of Law, Punjab invites specialists, school customers, scientists and college students of regulation to lead analysis article content to be regarded as for publication in a proposed edited book, to be released beneath the aegis of the College.
Any unique scholarly perform giving multi-disciplinary conversations on the environment and next the general concept outlined hereunder shall be regarded as for publication as component of the Book by the Editorial Board. The article content submitted would be peer- reviewed by choose pro panel.
Considerably has remained unaccomplished given that the chic understandings of Stockholm and Rio, building a desperate want for speedy motion in methods which can not only satisfy current objectives, but also compensate for the time dropped.
Engineering is sure to play a excellent part in the achievement of this objective, poetically atoning for its personal doings, but the identical must initial facet-action hindrances of tradition company ideologies and authorized limitations imposing private monopolies more than intellectual qualities.
This requires a dynamic and inspired authorized procedure, which is decidedly focused to conference the regularly emerging difficulties in the route of a improved globe no cost from human indignity, impoverishment and environmental enervation.
The proposed book, by way of its contentious concept based mostly subject areas, will try to create on the above wants and discover the intricate and unique interaction in between the environmental rules and economics, technological know-how, intellectual assets rights, commerce, human rights, and global relations, aiming to establish dialogue and ahead answers on main environmental regulation difficulties from a national as perfectly as an global perspective.
The Editorial Board will consider all article content with usually offer with above-indicated concept of environment regulation and allied fields, but with preference to writings which relate to any 1 or more of the next themes and sub-themes:
- The Right to a Thoroughly clean Natural environment
- The Right to a Thoroughly clean Natural environment as an Inalienable Human Right.
- Poverty and the Natural environment.
- Polity, Types of Governments and the Impact on the Natural environment.
- Natural environment and Commerce
- Economics of Company Social Obligation Obligations.
- Use of Eco-friendly Patents/Systems for Sustainable Corporations.
- Feasible Improvements in Domestic Regulations to Assure Better Use of Company Profits for the Profit of the Natural environment.
- Company Liability for Environmental Degradation- Mother nature, Scope and Long run.
- Engineering and the Natural environment
- Role of Emerging Systems in Developing and Curbing Air pollution.
- How Eco-friendly are the ‘Green’ Systems?
- Governing administration Policy and Enhancement of Natural environment-Similar Systems.
- Natural environment and Weather Modify Similar Engineering Transfer in between Nations and Organizations- Prevalence, Triggers, Limitations, and Solutions.
- Intellectual Property Rights and the Natural environment
- Balancing Pursuits of the Patent Holder with the Public Desire in Thoroughly clean Power.
- Role of WTO and Excursions Flexibilities in Preserving the Natural environment.
- Domestic Patent Law and its Suitability in Addressing Environmental Worries.
- Patents on Natural environment-Similar Systems and Eco-friendly Innovation.
- All manuscripts need to be unique and need to not be released in other places or be simultaneously regarded as for publication in other places until the ultimate determination of the Editorial Board as to the manuscript is built.
- Submissions must consist of the abstract, manuscript and a declaration of originality.
- The abstract must be submitted as a separate word document. It need to not incorporate more than 600 phrases, but need to however supply insight into the principal concept and a gist of the strategies explored in the article.
- The manuscript will be regarded as with regard to originality of strategies, high quality of evaluation, and high quality of expression. Plagiarism will direct to speedy disqualification of the manuscript from the review procedure.
- Right after first screening, short-detailed submissions will go by way of peer review procedure and the ultimate range will be based mostly on the recommendations of the peer reviewers.
- Greatest of two authors can collaborate for any submission.
- The previous day for submission is 15 July 2018, 11:59PM.
Groups of Writings
Only Research Articles will be regarded as for publication with a word range of 3000-8,000 phrases (excluding footnotes). Some overall flexibility with the word limitations may well be granted by the Editorial Board on a case-to-case basis.
- Font Sort and Measurement of the principal text must be Situations New Roman, 12.
- Font Sort and Measurement of footnotes must be Times New Roman, 10.
- Line Spacing of the principal text and footnotes must be 1.5 and 1 respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged.
- Citations must be conform to Bluebook 19th Edition structure as significantly as practicable.
- The submissions are to be built by way of attachment of the manuscript and the abstract in .doc or .docx structure only.
- The e mail must have the issue as- “Submissions for RGNUL Edited Book-[Name of Author]”.
- The submission need to also involve a word file that contains the details of the creator, including- title, call selection, e mail, designation, and affiliation.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
- The title of the file must incorporate Identify of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
Make contact with
For any additional information and facts/ Clarifications or question, you should call Mr. Souradeep Mukhopadhyay (Student-Editor) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +91 9872464015
Centre Coordinator & Editor: Dr. Renuka Soni, Assistant Professor of Law, RGNUL, Punjab.
This publish was initial released on: June 15, 2018