The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya Nationwide Legislation University, Lucknow is delighted to announce the sixth edition of the RMLNLU Worldwide Authorized Essay Writing Competitiveness (RILEC 2018). The concept for this year’s edition is Worldwide Cyber Legislation.
“In only a couple several years, the Web has revolutionized trade, wellbeing, training, and, in truth, the pretty material of human communication and exchange. Moreover, its likely is significantly better than what we have seen in the somewhat short time considering that its development. In taking care of, advertising and marketing, and guarding its existence in our lives, we need to be no much less innovative than people who invented it.
Obviously, there is a need for governance, but that does not automatically suggest that it has to be performed in the regular way, for something that is so pretty unique.” – K. Annan
It is said that net has made the globe more compact than at any time. The net revolution has passed the boundaries of every day life to redefine the way states interact with each and every other. While this has been welcoming for the world wide community, it has also offered increase to inquiries which appear to be even larger than at any time.
In get to inspire the younger minds to arrive up with concepts and academic function on the existing topic, Worldwide Cyber Legislation varieties the concept of the 6th RMLNLU Worldwide Authorized Essay Writing Competitiveness.
- Part of Intergovernmental Organisations and Communities in the Enhancement of Worldwide Cyber Legislation
- Authorized Difficulties in Encryption of Information and Transmission of This sort of Encrypted Information
- Privateness Threats in Cyberspace: How Should the Legislation Intervene?
- Cyberwarfare in Context of Worldwide Humanitarian Legislation
- Transnational Economic Espionage in Cyberspace
- Blockchain Technological know-how: Worth of Transnational Legislation and Jurisdictional Difficulties in Blockchain Dispute Resolution.
The level of competition is open for college students pursuing a 3 year LL.B. course or 5 year built-in LL.B. course, in India and equivalent undergraduate law degree, abroad.
Pupils pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D. and/or specialists are barred from taking part in the level of competition.
- Co-authorship of entries is strictly not permitted.
- Numerous entries for individual authors are not permitted.
- A participant might submit an entry linked to A person subtheme ONLY. A person might not juxtapose subthemes in an entry.
- Entries really should be unique, unpublished and non-plagiarised.
Individuals are requested to adhere to the pursuing submission tips:
- Phrase Restrict for the Competitiveness: 4000-4500 terms (excluding footnotes).
- Individual Attachments: Identify get hold of information present academic position (Year, University and many others.) endeavor as to assurance of originality.
- Formatting technical specs:
a. Font and size for the essay: Times New Roman | 12
b. Font and size for footnotes: Times New Roman | 10
c. Line spacing: 1.5
- Quotation Type: Uniform model of quotation really should be followed all over the essay.
- The file name will have to consist only of the author’s name.
- Submissions really should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org underneath the topic title “Submission for 6th RILEC – [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in Microsoft Phrase(.doc or .docx) structure.
- The final day for the submission of delicate copies is 12th August, 2018.
- The copyright for all entries shall vest with the organisers who herewith reserve the proper to modify, postpone or defer the level of competition and its adjudication indefinitely as and when exigencies of an unexpected mother nature might arise.
- Any endeavor, immediate or indirect, to get hold of the panel of judges will be achieved with the immediate disqualification of the appropriate entry.
- Any sign of author’s name or university in the entry shall direct to immediate disqualification from the level of competition.
- Winner: INR 15,000
- 1st Runner-up: INR 10,000
- Next Runner-up: INR 5,000
Top rated 3 entries will be obtaining a ‘certificate of achievement’.
A ‘certificate of merit’ shall be provided to the prime 10 entries.
More, Top rated 10 entries will be released on ‘The RMLNLU Legislation Review Blog’ and a certificate of publication shall be provided for the very same.
Take note: All participants shall be obtaining a ‘certificate of participation’.
Get hold of
- Generate us at email@example.com in case of queries.
- You might also access us through the phone.
- Shrey Uttam: +919455868474
- Kanay Pisal: +91 7869789078
- Parimal Kashyap: +919889790027
For information, watch the brochure offered listed here.
This article was very first released on: May well 18, 2018