About the Colloquium
The ILS Legislation School organises the ‘Colloquium’ each individual year on different modern difficulties in Corporate and Commercial Regulations. The past two editions of the colloquium observed conversations on matters this kind of as The Insolvency and Individual bankruptcy Code, Insider Trading Polices, to name a several. It observed participation of additional than 350 students.
About “Colloquium 3.0”
The ILS Legislation School is organizing 3rd edition of the ‘Colloquium’ on 24th and 25th February, 2018. The topic of the Colloquium is “Contemporary Difficulties in Corporate and Commercial Laws”, which contains classes on difficulties like Wise Contracts, Crypto Currencies, Collective Dominance, Big info and Competition Legislation and so forth.
The panel constitutes of Corporate Lawyers like Ramji Srinivasan (Senior Advocate, SC and President of Competition Legislation Bar Affiliation), Naval Satarawala Chopra (Lover at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), Mihir Naniwadekar (Counsel, Bombay Higher Court), Avaantika Kakkar (Lover at Khaitan and Co.) and Mr. Sanjay Asher (Senior Lover at Crawford Bayley & Co.) and quite a few other authorized stalwarts.
Colloquium 3. – Day 1 (24th Feb, 2018)
- Decoding the SEBI polices on Authentic Estate Investment decision Trusts
- Panel Discussion: Restrictions on the layering of subsidiaries
- Wise Contracts and Crypto-currencies: The Authorized Conundrum posed by Blockchain Know-how
Colloquium 3. – Day 2 (25th Feb, 2018)
- The Competition Legislation Routine In India
- Legislative and Regulatory Framework of Competition Legislation in India
- Collective Dominance and Uncertainty Encompassing the Solitary Financial Entity Doctrine
- Resolution of Abuse of Dominance Conditions by Settlement
- Big Details and Competition Legislation
- Rs.600 + GST (Early Hen Registration).
- Rs.800 + GST (For Registration following 20th Feb, 2018).
Mrs. Deepali Manjarekar: +91 9922969717
Be sure to simply click in this article for additional particulars.
This write-up was 1st posted on: February 9, 2018