NIPO – The IPR Basis, in association with Campus Regulation Centre, Faculty of Regulation, College of Delhi is organising a seminar titled ‘ IPR and Human Rights: A Gender Perspective’.
This is in line with Entire world Intellectual Property’s agenda for the 12 months 2018 (Powering Improve, Gals in Innovation and Creativeness).
Date: April 17, 2018
Time: 12 Noon – 2 PM (be seated by 11:30 AM)
Venue: Moot Court docket Corridor, Umang Bhawan
E-certificates will be awarded to all individuals
No registration or any hidden charges.
About the Organisers
NIPO (Countrywide Intellectual Assets Organisation) is the first and the oldest umbrella initiative in the subject of IPR in India. It is committed to mobilizing the use of intellectual assets for economic and social development. intersect. It is one particular of the handful of NGOs earth about to have been awarded an Observer standing by Entire world Intellectual Assets organisation (WIPO), United Nations.
Campus Regulation Centre is one particular of the oldest and most prestigious legislation educational institutions in India, with an outstanding tutorial and qualified file. It has continually been rated among the leading legislation educational institutions in India and has been rated Next in the country by the India Nowadays-Nielson survey of 2016.
About the speakers
Prof. T.C. JAMES: President, NIPO
- Advisor Investigation and Facts Program for Developing Countries, Ministry of External Affairs
- Chief/member of Indian delegations on intellectual assets rights to WIPO, WTO and UNO
- Essential negotiator on IPR issues in bilateral trade negotiations with quite a few nations
Rodney D. Ryder
- Main technologies, intellectual assets and corporate attorney
- Founding associate at Scriboard®
- Writer of Guidebook to Cyber Legislation: the Facts Engineering Act, 2000, E-Commerce, Facts Protection and the World wide web, the first part-clever assessment of the Indian Facts Engineering Act, 2000
- Advisor to the Ministry of Communications and Facts Engineering, Authorities of India on the implementation of the Facts Engineering Act 2000.
Ms. Sunita K. Sreedharan
- Founding associate SKS Regulation Associates
- Legal advisor of WHO and is in procedure of drafting the National health and fitness legislation of Bhutan.She is also the authorized advisor of Central Engineering Administration Institute, Indian Council of Agricultural Investigation (ICAR)
- Writer of the e-book titled “Introduction to Intellectual Asset Management”
- Concerned in the drafting of numerous parliamentary costs requiring protection of numerous intellectual attributes such as the accessibility and reward sharing of traditional understanding
To register, click right here..
Get hold of
For queries, e-mail at email@example.com.
This publish was first posted on: April 4, 2018