Deccan Instruction Society’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Legislation Higher education, Pune organizes the 8th National Seminar and Monthly bill Examination Level of competition on the 5th & 6th of March, 2018.
The concept of this year’s edition of the Level of competition is Athletics Legislation and the Monthly bill to be analysed for the similar is The National Athletics Ethics Commission Monthly bill, 2016.
Additional, a seminar on “Athletics Legislation in India : Troubles and Challenges” shall also be executed.
Pupils pursuing 3-a long time or 5-a long time regulation training course in the tutorial calendar year 2017-18 from any identified Legislation College / Higher education / College in India are qualified to participate for the competitiveness and seminar. Attendance for the seminar is open up to academicians, pupils and practicing pros.
Participation for the Monthly bill Examination Level of competition is limited to 20 entries and registration shall be granted on a 1st appear-1st provide foundation.
- Final day for registration: 26th February, 2018.
- Final day for submission of Monthly bill Examination (soft copy), PowerPoint Presentation and Scanned copy of the Desire Draft: 26th February, 2018.
- Submission of Monthly bill Examination (4 tricky copies): 5th March, 2018.
Prizes (for the Monthly bill Examination Level of competition)
- Winner – Trophy + Income Prize (₹10,000/-).
- 1st Runner-up – Trophy + Income Prize (₹7,000/-).
- 2nd Runner-up – Trophy + Income Prize (₹5,000/-).
Make contact with
For any even further queries, kindly pay a visit to our internet site www.deslaw.edu.in or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University student Coordinators
- Ms. Palak Arora (+91 – 89756 25024).
- Mr. Shashank Sardesai (+91 – 96893 59222).
Rules of the Level of competition are offered here and the registration variety is given here.
This write-up was 1st posted on: February 14, 2018