Symbhav X: The decennial version of Symbhav, Pune’s most-awaited fest is just all around the corner. The 10th version of Symbhav is established to fall its anchor on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of February, 2018, at the New Viman Nagar Campus of Symbiosis Regulation University, Pune.
The fest will host a varied range of interesting gatherings including our newest addition: Sportify! (Online Sports Essay Competitiveness).
Topics for Essay
1) Paris Saint Germans (PSG) is hunting good to conquer European soccer. Soon after Neymar it is evident that they are all for breaking other European Large clubs. Cristiano Ronaldo is already hunting sad at True Madrid. In this context assume the role of Jorge Mendes, world’s most potent agent symbolizing Cristiano Ronaldo providing a convincing offer for Ronaldo’s transfer to PSG. Use your fantasy premier league experience.
- The essay can contain the views of the players elevated in different news posts to back the offer.
- You can name a value justifying the identical.
- Retain in brain the simple applicable regulations for a respectable transfer (Carries a good deal of marks).
2) Psychological and physiological features of doping in sports.
- The essay can contain arguments for and towards the use of medicines when administered in right quantities.
- Examples of different athletes identified utilizing the identical.
- Process of detection
- Overall impression on any presented sport
3) DuckWorth- Lewis method. Is it absolutely truthful?
- The essay can contain a temporary explanation of the mathematics guiding it.
- What aspect does it reward and how?
- Controversies presented out by the method.
4) Gender Discrimination in sports and how to control it.
- Is the Government of India performing its part?
- Is it the viewership that lacks when it arrives to women’s online games?
- A sociological perspective for the difficulty elevated by the topic is welcome.
Eligibility: Any one!
- Highest of two authors allowed for every entry of essay.
- Open for all and not just faculty college students.
- A confirmation of participation to despatched at email@example.com, just after which the method of payment for registration (Rs 100) shall be communicated.
- The mail mentioned in (2) shall contain name/s of the authors, name of the faculty (if any) and the topic preferred.
- The previous date for confirming the participation is 23rd February, 2018.
- The previous date to submit the entries is 23rd February, 2018.
- The last essays must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners will be determined by 25th February, 2018.
- The winners will be communicated via e-mail about their value revenue and the treatments related therewith.
- The term restrict for the essay shall be 4000 words and phrases (excluding footnotes, if any).
- Font Kind and dimension for essay: Occasions New Roman-12.
- Line Spacing for the essay: 1.5
- Uniform citation must be adopted during the essay if one is utilizing footnotes.
- To start with Spot: Trophy, Medal and hard cash prize of Rs 4000/-
- Next Spot: Medal and hard cash prize of Rs 2000/-
- Prime 10 entries will be presented a certification of advantage for their participation.
Any clarification may perhaps be sought at email@example.com or by contacting Kalp Saraiya (+91 9545369182).
For particulars and updates, check out this Fb page.