Centre for Trade and Dispute Resolution, University Institute of Authorized Scientific studies, Panjab University in partnership with Surna & Surana Intercontinental Lawyers, Chennai, organizes Intercontinental Essay Producing Levels of competition on Corporate Laws, 2018.
Intercontinental Trade, Human Legal rights and Sustainable Improvement: An entangled trinity necessary for a Nation’s Improvement.
- Intercontinental Trade, Human Legal rights and Sustainable Improvement: Reinventing ‘Development’.
- Role of WTO and UNCITRAL in achieving the UN’s SDGs in relation to intercontinental and domestic trade.
- Trade and Sustainability, relevance of Paris Climate Convention.
- Labor implications of trade liberalization and globalization in achieving a nation’s progress.
- Economic Interdependence vs. Economic Nationalism in the era of no cost intercontinental trade.
- Interlinking of rivers challenge, a feasible choice for the Indian Trade Business.
- Dumping and its affect on competitors by means of the lens of sustainable trade surroundings?
- Agriculture and World wide Foodstuff Safety, ramifications in Intercontinental Trade
The theme for the essay is retained wide in nature. The individuals are authorized to get any distinct sub-theme or can mold it holding it intact with the central theme of the essay.
- The Levels of competition is open to the pupils who are pursuing five year built-in Law course/LL.B./LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D.. or any other Undergraduate or Learn courses (other than Law) in any college across the Earth.
- Learners of the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, the Institute of Cost Accountant of India&The Institute of Organization Secretaries of India are also qualified to take part. Even so, those who have finished both their Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Organization Secretary degrees/courses are not qualified.
- The individuals will have to also ship a certificate from the Head of the Institution certifying that the candidate is a bonafide pupil of the University/ Higher education/Institute.
If any Scholar of the UILS is positioned amongst the leading 3, he/she will not be qualified for the leading 3 prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her general performance with a particular prize by the Surana & Surana Intercontinental Lawyers, Chennai at the Prize Distribution purpose.
- 1st Prize: ₹ 25,000/-
- Next Prize: ₹ 15,000/-
- Third Prize: ₹ 10,000/-
- 15 Consolation Prizes: ₹ 1,000/-
|Past date for receiving the submission by means of E-mail.||25th April, 2018|
|Declaration of results (tentative)||15th July, 2018|
Get in touch with
- Nikhilesh Verma: +919814015117
- Aradhika Jasrotia: +917837623294
- Shraddha Sharma: +918054114830
Official Website backlink: Click right here
Brochure: Click right here
Rules and Rules: Click right here
Registration Sort: Click right here
This publish was very first printed on: February 11, 2018