The lawful tech neighborhood is replete with good legal professionals and techies who commit their time and electricity to establishing apps that increase performance, safeguard important information, and locate answers that advance the way legal professionals observe. But occasionally it feels like an echo chamber…
On Could 2, at the Four Seasons in Chicago, IL, lawful tech innovators will gather with buyers, VCs, private equity, angels, corporate strategics, field advisors, and mentors at the 2nd Yearly Evolve Regulation Summit to split out of the echo chamber. At the Summit, attendees will interact in 1:1 conferences, participate in interactive pitches, and podcast with ETL.
Opening the celebration is renowned legislation professor and ABA Rebel, Monthly bill Henderson, 1 of the most influential commentators on the ever-shifting lawful marketplace. Attendees will also consist of finalists from the International Lawful Hackathon.
The corporations pitching to buyers and strategics consist of:
Speakers and judges consist of:
- Haley Altman, CEO, Doxly
- Alma Asay, Main Innovation Officer, Integreon
- Nicholas Bartzen, Affiliate, Levenfeld Pearlstein
- Mike Bryant, Functioning Advisor, Knox Money Holdings
- Katie DeBord, Main Innovation Business office, Bryan Cave
- Jan Anne Dubin, Founder, Jan Anne Dubin Consulting
- Quentin Fourie, Director, Thomson Reuters Labs Rising Know-how Fund
- Carlos Gamez, Senior Director of Innovation, Thomson Reuters
- Jeroen Plink, Founder, Economy of One particular
- Mike Suchsland, Principal, Joplin Consulting
Request a ticket beneath, or call us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and facts. Thanks to our keynote sponsor Thomson Reuters and attribute sponsor International Lawful Hackathon.